There will be a buy-here-pay-here car dealership in almost every major city. These dealerships provide customers with bad credit the chance to purchase a vehicle at their place and pay the weekly or monthly payments directly. This service is free of credit checks. Helpful hints!
There are good and bad reasons to use this type service. The good ones include:
* It is possible to get a car if you are truly in need and with very little down payment.
* If you are working to fix your credit, it won’t be subject to a credit inquiry.
* You don’t have to pay interest but you will end up paying more for the vehicle than if you purchased it at a regular car dealership. This can be both positive and negative.
* You may still be eligible for a loan if you have a part-time student job.
There are a few reasons you wouldn’t use such a service.
* This is a sure way to pay more for a car.
* They don’t report credit bureaus. Therefore, even if they pay their bills on time, they won’t be building credit.
Because they aren’t checking your credit, dealerships may request a lot more information. They want to hear from your closest family members, your closest friends, 2 to 3 numbers for you to reach them at, proof or employment, etc.
This service could prove useful for those who are in financial trouble and require a car. However, it is not recommended for people who have limited funds. A traditional dealership can help you save money and build credit.